Russian lessons: one-to-one or in small groups
- Lessons for beginners: grasp the flavour of a new and challenging language from scratch, in a fun and memorable way
- Intermediate & Advanced: enrich your vocabulary, hone your grammar, and improve pronunciation
- Extra-fluent: discussion groups, focusing on topical issues and contemporary life, as well as literature, history, culture and travel
- Strong emphasis on conversation, speaking & listening through engaging activities, games and role-play
Russian courses & summer schools
We organise and teach Russian courses and summer schools in Cambridge and online, together with a team of highly professional, very experienced and enthusiastic native-speaking teachers.
A Typical Residential Course:
- Runs over five days.
- 20 hours of language tuition in small groups, with a strong emphasis on the linguistic component: speaking and listening, reading, writing and grammar – all in a fun and creative way.
- Much emphasis on interaction, group work, role-play and discussions.
- Enrich your vocabulary, learn idioms, brush up your grammar, immerse yourself in conversation and improve pronunciation.
- Plus 5 hours of extra-curricular activities.
- 5 levels – from Absolute Beginners to Fluent, based on an initial assessment test.
- Tutors are all native speakers – experienced, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and considerate.
Extra-curricular programme will include talks by invited speakers, a walking tour of Cambridge, games, songs, poetry and music, a screening of a film and, finally, a concert – to supplement your linguistic experience in a warm and stimulating atmosphere.