Online Cambridge Russian Course
This course is short and spread out, to avoid both the physical and psychological strain of computer work. A major advantage is that you will be able to enjoy the online lessons without having to travel or commute, and you can join us from any ‘corner’ of the globe.
Students of ANY LEVEL OF RUSSIAN are most welcome!
Scroll down to read testimonials from previous attendees.
- Daily themes
- Interactive teaching groups formed according to the students’ levels of Russian
- Considerate and flexible individual approach
- Supportive and inspirational atmosphere that we aspire to create online!
- 4 mornings (10am – 1pm) on 2 consecutive weekends + extra-curricular evening programme
LEVEL: Any, from beginners to fluent
PARTICIPANTS: We warmly welcome anyone aged 15+, including those in the middle of their A-levels and those starting or doing a university course linked to Russian history, politics, literature or art. There is no upper age limit!
- 12 hours of language tuition in small groups, with a strong focus on speaking, listening, reading, and grammar – all in a fun and creative way.
- Much emphasis on interaction, group work, role-play and discussions.
- Enrich your vocabulary, learn idioms, brush up your grammar, immerse yourself in conversation and improve pronunciation.
- All levels – from Beginners to Fluent, based on an initial assessment test.
- Tutors are all native speakers – experienced, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and considerate.
The online teaching platform is Zoom.
WITH ANY QUERIES please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0)781 510 1481.
“I am just getting in touch to say thank you very much for the summer school as I really do think that it was great. It has improved my Russian a lot and now I feel much more confident starting my A-levels after having stopped lessons due to Coronavirus. I really enjoyed the evening activities and it was great to meet so many like-minded people. Please also express my thanks to all the other teachers as well as they were fantastic.” (Hannah N)
“As a first-time student on the Cambridge Russian course, I wanted to say a big ‘thank you’ to you and all the teachers on the course. I really enjoyed the two weekends and I think that the preparation that you all put into the course made the online version almost as good as if we were there in person. I have kept all the materials which I’m sure will be very useful in my further studies of the Russian language & culture.” (Martin F)
“I take this chance to tell you that I am really enjoying every single aspect of the course: the lessons are very high quality and great fun; as well as the evenings. Thank you so much for making it possible even during this pandemic. Please extend my “thank you” to all the teachers and the other organisers.” (Elizabeth L)
“Курс был прекрасный. Вы все работали усердно, чтобы добиться успеха.” (Charlie L)
“I very much enjoyed the course as ever, and thank you and your colleagues for their effort and teaching. It was lovely to see all the friendly faces of the inspiring teachers. I hope I shall be able to participate in the next year’s programme because of its high standard and friendliness.” (Nedeljka K)